Monday 25 March 2013

It is 22:20!

Erk.. What's with the title??? 

Heck! I just wanna show you guys that I'm eager to write at this hour. I still have a liiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit passion in writing this blog... No??

Yeah.. We'll see...

So okay.. My daily routine:

Morning: Go to work until the evening!

Evening: Call my boyfriend and ask whether he can go out to dinner together.. (If I'm lucky, he will spare the night. Otherwise, he will go to some meetings or said he is tired.) Ya!! I can understand if he is tired. Not that I'm the QUEEN FREAK! ahakz... But when he said he got meetings, then I'll go pfffffffffffffffttttt... Why do we need to work??????

Otherwise, I'll just go back home, watch some tv shows and then sleep or do my laundry (don't know why I enjoy doing laundry and it seems to be my hobby...... so lame!)

Okay.. So one day I was so bored to death while boyfie went to his meetings, I asked my friend, Syima out to dinner with me. The conversation we had was about work yada yada yada..... 

About holidays, which is hard for us to plan cuz of her workload and then we came back to work conversation again yada yada yada....

Then she told me that she became member in Celebrity Fitness. We called it CF. Then *ting* (cue light bulb). I thought to myself. Yes... This is it... I can do fitness. Just to kill the time and to kill my boredom. Yes!

Can you guys tell what I did?? YESSSS everybody.. I have become the member!!

My membership card
Okay.. Just the back of the card. No front card. My face is so ugly that I barely open my eyes when he took my picture. In my defense, it was after work out. So, everyone will look exhausted right....???

Ya... I will take some picture of the gym. Will let you see how cool my new place to kill the boredom is! Jyeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment