Tuesday 26 March 2013

Why don't I talk about food???

Hello again... What a great day today. I woke up to a fresh day... Reached the office with a smell of coffee brew... Yah!!! Great morning today!

Since I became a member to CF, I guess I have to take care of my diet too. I read somewhere on the internet that, it is better to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner rather than skip meal and tend to be more hungry and when we eat by then, we eat a lot more than the usual.

But I have this thing that everybody can see. I eat a lot. Like a lot. My boyfriend said I eat a lot, my boss said I eat a lot, my colleague said I eat a lot.

It's true! I eat a lot and I don't know why... I guess I have a big appetite. When boyfie and I go to eat-all-you-can buffet, I will normally eat a lot more than him and I will make sure I take the desserts and coffee at the end of the buffet.

Gosh I eat a lot. Thanks to my gene, I dump everything after I finished eating. Ouh... 

Boyfie and I enjoy to try out every restaurants in the mall. Of course we only go in when there is 'halal' sign. At the moment, our fav places are in Setia City Mall and Cineleisure. 

So what is the fav restaurant you asked?? (*giggles*)

ASIAN FOODS!! Especially Korean and Japanese foods. Gah!!! I wish I'm rich so I can own the restaurant. But both of us agreed that the most AMAZING restaurant is BULGOGI BROTHER restaurant.










Oh... How can you resist all these??? It's so DELICIOUS that I will beg my boyfriend to go again and again. Like I want it to be everyday. Oh and one thing, don't be surprise when you see the menu. All meats are still raw and you might say you don't want it. But believe me, YOU WILL WANT IT!!!!

WARNING: Eating there regularly will make you bankrupt!

No comments:

Post a Comment