Tuesday 26 March 2013

What I think the most

Hi again... I'm moved to write today. Aww... I'm impressed at myself that I could still write and to be able to express my feelings today.

Yah... So, what do I think the most? To be honest, for these few weeks, as soon as I woke up in the morning, I'll think of my relationship with my loved ones. My families, my boyfriend, my boyfriend's families, my friends... Urgh... Sometimes, I just woke up at 2 a.m. to think about all these. Am I being fair to everyone? Am i being selfish? Did I hut anyone? 

Like, what the hell??? Do you think about all these stuff too?? But I'm not going to tell all these boring stuff to you....

What I'm going to tell today is, how my life are full of my imagination.... How I ALWAYS dream about my big house, a modern one. 

Staying with 'extremely' comfortable home, the place I drink my cup of coffee in the evening, the place where I put on the BIG screen TV,  the place that I can dance and just sing LOUDly and no one ask me to shut up.

Arghh... I dream a lot lately. I have been reading and following desire to inspire for my own inspiration, my imagination.

The living room that I will die for:

It's perfectly white! My fav color!! Coincidence.......?? I think not!

My bedroom:

I may add some girlish stuff in there... But this is only the basic ones... In my imagination, it has a lot more pretty stuff. But lower bed is what I always want.

The Kithchen:

I couldn't think of other color or another kitchen. I want this and no argument please...
I am one of the freak who need her place to be so neat and clean. I hate those who wash dishes and never bother to wash the sink. Urgh!

These pictures above are all from the blog. I seriously in love with the blog and have been reading and viewing. No wait........ Actually what I do the most, is only viewing and I have been doing that since 2011.

How about you??? What do you have in mind when you sit alone at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment