Thursday 4 April 2013

I'm going baaaaaacccckk!!!

I'm going baaaaaacccckkkk to KOTA KINABALUUUUuuuu...

Checked-in done!
My must bring luggage eventhough only for a short trip!

Well this is actually an outdated post.

I tried to write a post or two when I was in my hometown by my phone. However, it has failure and everything that I don't know about my own handphone... Yeah.. my worst friend is TECHNOLOGY!

Anyhow, I managed to go back to my hometown just for a short trip. I just feel like want to pay a visit to my families and my friends especially Eugenia because she and her family are celebrating full moon for her new born baby Ethel.

Oh gosh.. You guys must be confused... Full moon means a new born baby has reached one month old. So normally, the Kadazans will celebrate the day.

So back to our story about going back. You see, this time I've been a little bit crazy. I went back to Kota Kinabalu on Friday which is after work and as for my return ticket, I bought on Tuesday morning before work! So I was like super duper fast and racing against the time. When I told this to my bestfriend Anabel, she said "Waa.. Living life in the fast lane". Fast lane indeed!

How do I look after work!

I should be looking pretty here.. Must be because of the camera. (Gosh! Perasan!)
O.. The aftermath of the trip, I had pretty bad jet lag. I guess it must be because of the very early morning flight and I don't enough time to rest as I was racing to go to the office. O dear... But no complains. I was so happy I got to meet my families and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment