Sunday 7 April 2013

I'm now a secretary

Hi there.... How's your weekend? Spend it well?

Mine? Hurm... I'm a bit sad. The weekend plan does not go as smooth as I think it would be. My colleague and I planned that we would make it as girls weekend and just do some shopping time. Unfortunately, it was canceled last minute. I'm okay though. 

So what I did on Saturday was, I went to boyfie's office to keep him company while waiting for few clients to come. That day was a funny day.

What happened was, when his clients came, I ran to the receptionist desk and pretended to be my boyfriend's secretary cum receptionist! I even arranged the telephone so that I looked like one of the staff there! Even boyfie was quite shocked looking at my acting skill.

What I didn't know was, while boyfie and his clients were inside his office room, he told them that they don't have any staff yet!

Gosh! It must be embarrassing! But now I laugh hard thinking that I can pull off my acting skill. Gah!

So, on Sunday, I went to the gym. Problem is, my gym is inside of a shopping mall which is, the Subang Parade. And when I went inside, the first thing on my mind was, "what??? Today, Subang Parade is having a Bazaar???? I can't believe it. I want to go shopping rrreeeeaaaaalllyyyy bad!"

Guess what I see on my way to gym guys:

Look at those necklaces! It's so pretty that my neck feels like want to wear them all


And those earrings?? Don't I will look hot on them?


Oh this one was really cool. They were selling new stuff but looks like antique and expensive. Not the hats of course!



Tell me, which girls can say NO to all those stuff? Only those who have strong will can resist from shopping and do work out instead. Shall I say I'm one of those who have strong will?? Yes... Instead of carrying shopping bags, I carried dumb bells! 

I'm proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment