Sunday 14 April 2013

A breathtaking Imagination

Morning!

Today, my assistant is not around in the office to help. She is on MC. Hence, I have to cover everything she do. I took a lot MC too. So, when I'm not around, she will cover me and now, it's my turn.

Sheesssh.... the workload. It's time for me to blog.

Anyway, its because of the workload and many potential clients to be called today, I decided that I should do the usual... "angan-angan" time!

So, I browse desire to inspire again this morning.

I saw these images. My goodness.. What a breathtaking view. If I'm rich enough, I would like to have this kind of house (*hint hint boyfie!)

















What I like about this house, that it has that yellow light that will just make your day romantic.. I imagine standing there with my husband, hugging each other. Then my children, a boy and a girl (boy is the eldest) come and join us. While our maid prepare for our hi-tea time. We were wearing all white at that moment.

On Sunday, we don't go out. We just stay at home with family. I woke up early to prepare breakfast for my husband and my children. After that, I will wake up my husband and give him my usual morning kiss to him and he will smile to me after he opened his eyes and say, "morning love...".

Later, I will go to the children's room, they already woke up and are jumping up and down on the bed. Again, I gave them my usual morning kiss again and say that I love them very much. I put them on their cutest bathing suit and I, myself are already on white bathing suit (very classy one!) underneath my white robe.

Then I run to the kitchen where the children will run too to catch me. At that time, my husband is already beside the swimming pool wearing his aviator and surf pants. I bring the breakfast near the pool. We will spend our Sunday morning by the pool with our kids.

Oh... I wish it will come true! That is how I spend my Monday morning on reality world guys! 

Gah!! Working time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment