Wednesday 10 April 2013

I'm still dreaming like I'm 12 years old

Hey you... Nice to meet you again...

So today I'm going to tell you about my life fantasy when I was veeeeeery young (note: I'm still young!*).

So when I was a kid, I used to watch this famous comedy series which I believed that everyone has watched it and enjoyed it as much as I do. Yess... I do!

This comedy series is called FRIENDS.

Who don't love friends. The theme song has become so famous that when the show started on TV, I will clap together with the theme song.

What I love about friends is, they are so funny that I laugh so hard and of course, I observed their outfits and I will ask my dad to buy me dresses or pants like them. My favorite character is Monica. I just love her! I even said that I want to be a Chef when I grow up.

But the MOST thing that I want from her character is, HER APARTMENT!

The living room (image from google)



Simple kitchen that must always clean (image from google)



The door! (image from google)


 My goodness. I swore to myself that when I start to earn my money in the future, I will get myself an apartment with purple wall and hanging frame on the door.

I will jump like a happy girl if I get myself similar to this house. I still want that apartment... -_-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment