Friday 5 April 2013

A girl got to do

Ola.... Yes.. Another blessed day to write on my blog!

How is everyone? Having fun? It's Friday anyways. I bet you are planning for tonight, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. 

Mine..?? Aww... Of course I have planned well... Just wait for the next update. 

Hint: Shopping Mall...

This time, there will be no Boyfie coming with me. Yah! Who invented 'WORK' anyways??? Geezz...

I am so lucky to have a very loving boyfriend though. I'm missing him already... He who always accompany me to every places (where it means all fancy restaurant and pay for it and of course, shopping!)... He who always listen to my pouring heart.... like everything including.... GOSSIPS! The best part of it, he help me to find all the juicy information.

Yes... He is my everything!
Don't you judge... I'm a girl and love to GOSSIP. Ahakz!

No comments:

Post a Comment